Global Payment Web Service (GPWS) delivers daily updates of critical payment data via a web service which can be integrated into existing applications to validate and obtain critical payment codes, bank name and location information.
GPWS provides information on financial institutions in all major countries globally, including head office and branch addresses, department-specific contact information, SWIFT/BICs and national clearing codes - everything needed to process domestic and cross border payments. GPWS also validates critical payment codes as well as bank name and location information.
GPWS makes setting up payment instructions easier by allowing customers to submit a bank code for validation or entering bank name and location details to obtain the correct payment codes - ideal for web banking and other payment origination applications.
GPWS includes both a web service version that Accuity hosts as well as a version that customers can host on their own network. All data exchanged via the GPWS is secure, employing both HTTPS and WS-Security standards.
All information included in GPWS is obtained directly from official sources including banks and clearing code-issuing authorities, ensuring it provides high quality accurate data.
- Improve payment straight through processing
- Avoid expensive payment exceptions
- Save time and money by an automated update of payments data
- Deliver a better customer experience
- Stay competitive
- Head office and branch mailing addresses
- Department-specific contact information
- SWIFT/BICs and national clearing codes
- Format: Hosted
- Delivery: HTTPS and WS-Security Standards
- Updated: Daily