Owned by one of the world's leading business-to-business data and content providers, Reed Business Information, and part of Reed Elsevier, Accuity has been providing solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for over 175 years. Our unmatched data and services, powered by Bankers Almanac, deliver optimal payment efficiency, compliant transactions, bank counterparty insight and AML screening success.
But what does Accuity mean?
Accuity means trust.
Over our 175+ year history, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our solutions are always Delivering Certainty:
- that your payment processes are efficient and drive costs down.
- that the possibility of transacting with high-risk entities is identified and mitigated.
- that your bank counterparty due diligence is thorough and insightful.
Accuity means global.
Wherever you happen to be in the world, we’re probably there too. And we’re ready to support you with established, local expertise.
Accuity means quality.
Our solutions are powered by Bankers Almanac – the gold standard for proactive data collection in the banking industry. This comprehensive, up-to-date information delivers accurate insights across our solution portfolio to accelerate your decision making and improve your processes.
But most importantly, Accuity means innovation.
We’re on a mission to deliver new solutions that make your job easier. We’ll bring you user experiences that are efficient and powerful, tailored and flexible, revealing and insightful.
- We’ve introduced SmartWorks™ – a new breed of payments and counterparty management solution.
- We’ve launched local language AML screening capabilities to ensure the highest levels of risk reduction.
- We’ve geared up new standards for dual-use and controlled goods screening to protect your trade finance operations.
And this is just the beginning...
Make sure to follow us – you won’t want to miss a thing.